Thread: Ascension tokens

Ascension tokens

I belive they should be available for purchase every once in a while... But for a combination of gold and silver like 20 gold and 2k silver and 100 ambrosia

Ascension Tokens

I think another way to earn tokens should be through poleis reputation. Say every 2K is 1 token. Increasing with every 2K. So 2K=1 token 4K=2 6K=3 and so on... yes? no? open to suggestions

Lightbulb reply

i think that we should be able to purchase ascension tokens for gold or that we should be able to battle other players for ascension tokens

i don't believe they will ever let you get tokens besides the instances because they want you to spend money, you will almost always feel a step behind if you wait on tokens to get stronger, but i like the idea of getting tokens thourgh farming if you have enough rep may help prevent so much polis jumping

Quote Originally Posted by PretaxAnemone View Post
    I think another way to earn tokens should be through poleis reputation. Say every 2K is 1 token. Increasing with every 2K. So 2K=1 token 4K=2 6K=3 and so on... yes? no? open to suggestions
    I like this idea. It not only keeps people from polis hopping, but gives those an incentive to farm and battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Corinthia View Post
    I like this idea. It not only keeps people from polis hopping, but gives those an incentive to farm and battle.
    Agreed. As it stands does reputation within a poleis have purpose?

Great idea though.

Poleis Reputation Power?

Unfortunately it means nothing right now. May show your time put in, but just knowing the people in the poleis would work the same. Therefore no incentive for people to be diligent in farming or battling.

Quote Originally Posted by PretaxAnemone View Post
    Unfortunately it means nothing right now. May show your time put in, but just knowing the people in the poleis would work the same. Therefore no incentive for people to be diligent in farming or battling.
    As a Poleis Senator, I actually do use the reputation as a means to judge how committed someone is to the poleis. If their rep stays still or falls in relation to their fellow members it lets me know that I have a member who isn't interested in farming or battling and therefore doesn't deserve to be in the poleis. I also use it to reward loyal members by assigning titles etc. Other than that though it would be nice to be able to put the reputation to some use.

Rep Tokens

I think that is a great idea too! It will keep the Poleis more active and players committed with less polis hopping.